www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

ZOE

Zoe has got to be feeling better. She is still sneezing and her eyes are a little swollen but she is going insane. Her favorite toy is my phone charger cord. Offer her a shoe lace and a plastic zip tie. No! Zoe still goes after the charger cord. She will play with other things briefly but as soon as I'm not watching she's attaching the cord. I now have another thing I have to watch for. Zoe was in my lap and noticed a cord hanging down. Before I knew what she was after Zoe had jumped up and caught the cord for the air horn. She jumped in 3 directions at once. She came down on my arms and steering wheel. Zoe then bounced off me and flew onto and off the dash flying towards the bunk. I have got to trim her nails! While Zoe calmed down I stanched the blood flow from my arms.
I have gotten several compliments about the good looking cat I have. We were at a red light and a woman picked up her chihuahua and showed it to Zoe. She didn't hiss but put out a grumble.
If it seems I have a lot to say about Zoe, it's because she is the friendliest most active cat I've ever had in the truck. Now that she's feeling better she's everywhere, Playing with everything.
I have noticed that Zoe does not like being left alone. I leave the truck and she is on my seat looking out waiting for me to return. If I get a phone call she's in my lap insisting on being pet. Zoe will shove her face into mine until I pet her. Phone call ends and she lays down.  Also Zoe does not like canned food, mine or cat food. She also may sniff but doesn't seem to want people food.

No comments:

Post a Comment