www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

ZOE

Zoe sleeps with me. I have no problems with Zoe sleeping next to me. We both get up several times during the night however. I gently move her so I can get out of bed. When Zoe gets up or returns to settle back down I'm just an object in the way and beneath her figuratively and literally. I've been awoken several times while she gets comfortable. Once I was awakened by Zoe doing circles on my head then she started padding me down. Another time she thought we both needed cleaning. Now waking up from a cat licking your arm like Zoe doesn't really bother me I just pull my arm under the covers. We have a cat at home that if I go to bed without shaving that day may wake me up by spitting on and biting my chin. Now that does bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment