www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

SAMMY

Sammy went back to Happy Endings shelter and is not thrilled. Sammy is over his cold and ready to be adopted. Some more things that happened while with Sammy. He enjoys sitting in my lap while I drive. I had to pay a toll and rolling down a window with a cat that could jump out, is always nerve racking. Sammy was pawing at the window but it looked like he was waving at the toll attendant. The man laughed and I took credit for teaching him that. Yeah! I lied, so what! When Sammy thinks it's dinner time he will crawl all over me including through the steering wheel. He will head butt my face and jump from my lap to the food dish. He will also find and bring out the string to be played with. Sammy has no problem letting me drive and play string with him as long as I don't stop playing. He also started to sit in my lap and put his paws over my left arm so he could see out while going down the road.
     Had to take him to Advanced Animal Hospital in Milwaukee, WI for an update exam and to get his thyroid levels checked. The vet does not usually let the clients hold the cat for such procedures but the alternative is to put him under. Since I can handle Sammy's screaming and know how to restrain a cat they allowed me to hold him so he didn't need tanked down. The special food he is on worked! His thyroid levels were in range so no daily medications. He likes his food so no problems as long as you give him canned food and mix in water. He will eat some dry but canned is his thing. It was great having a cat that was not out for my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment