www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ZOE

Zoe is a plastic bag licker. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. There is a reason I don't mind working with the misunderstood fractious cats versus the over friendly cats like I've had lately. Sammy (friendly) and Zoe (overly friendly) are constantly wanting paid attention to. The feral cats stay away from me as much as possible in the small space we're in. I have to seek out the cats that want to kill me. It's done when I have the time. These overly friendly cats do make life interesting. Zoe climbs all over me while I'm driving. She is never more then an arms length away. She enjoys being pet and played with constantly. One person adopts this cat they better not have a job. This cat would wear out a family of four with love.

Someone really loved this cat. Zoe does all the cute cat stuff. She will sit in my lap and place her paw against my lips or cheek and give a gentle pat to get my attention. Zoe also snuggles and nuzzles her head under my chin. She likes to be held like a little baby held to your shoulder. When I leave the truck she waits for me on my seat. And she won't get off the seat or make any room for me to get back in. Zoe does not know scoot or scram. I have to pick her up and move her.

Right now we've been trucking a lot so Zoe has been trying to sleep. The roads suck so she can't get even a cat nap in. Every bump she lifts her head and lets out a "I'm not happy" meow.
Zoe is very easy to pill, just drop it in. Then why is she with me? Simple Zoe hates the shelter. Zoe wants a human, needs a human! She has abandonment issues. Zoe is the way she is with me because we are not at the shelter. Let's face it, she had someone with her all the time and the person up and left her. Next thing she knows she's in a cage, in a bank of cages. Some cats can take or leave their humans but Zoe can't get along without a personal friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment