www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Monday, October 12, 2015

SPATZ

Spatz goes back to Happy Endings No Kill Cat Shelter today. She's not totally ready and still has trust issues but we are leaving on vacation.  Spatz is able to be pet and I'm going to give the shelter the gloves I used so my sent and the smell of cat nip are on them. Spatz loves cat nip so I keep the gloves in a Rubber Maid container with cat nip so at least she likes what is touching her. I really hope the shelter will continue to work with her. They are extremely short handed so just cleaning the cages is tough to get done. The volunteers do a great job but it seems everyone is at their braking point.  When we get back I will be taking another cat that needs work. Spatz is on her way to being someones friend if someone gives her a chance. She enjoys being pet but still lets you know your in her personal space. I've had her with me for almost a year so I hope someone can give her a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment