www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

AUTUMN

Autumn let me pet her, no problem. You just can't come at her from a face on direction. Not unless you go really slow. I found a mat on her back and immediately got out my grooming supplies. I worked the mat out of her back. She's so fat she can no longer groom that area. Autumn needs more grooming but I thought I would do it 7n stages. As soon as I let her go she did 3 things at once, ran away, looked back with a hiss and shit. This all happened in about 2ft. 3ft more and she was in her litter box. I cleaned up the mess and left her to calm down. It couldn't have been to traumatic because she slept on the bed with me. I felt her climb over me to get to a spot and get comfortable. In the morning Autumn was on the dash sleeping. She gave me a long stretched out hi with a lot of ssss's in it and ran off to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment