www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SPATZ

Spatz is back in the truck and got another experience.  We had to go to a truck wash to get the oil off which was everywhere.  I usually wash it at the shop but I couldn't wait. She was fascinated by the soapy water hitting the windshield.  Spatz kept looking right then left and moved up close to the side window to check out the soap suds. When they sprayed the side window she was looking out Spatz flinched back but kept  looking. I would have thought she would be afraid. A little while after hitting the road I think she was glad to be back in the truck.  I'm not sure what happened but Spatz fell or miss jumped off the shelf she likes to hang out on. I heard a crash and looked back to see food scattered everywhere and Spatz on the bed looking upset, scared and pissed like I did something wrong.  My guess is she fell off. She is a very clean and playful cat. Spatz is the only cat I have ever seen that I would testify cleans her entire body. Most cat clean certain areas, but Spatz will twist around and get everywhere. She also likes to roll around. No toy needed she just rolls and streches out and looks like she wants to play with me. Then I approach and she stops and looks like she's fearing for her life. As long as a keep an arms length away she will play with a string. So I don't know, but she doesn't usually jump straight to the floor so my guess is she fell off. A little while later I heard her burying something in her litter box. So I figured everything is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment