www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

SPATZ

Spatz and I are spending a few days at a hotel.  My turbo blow and the dealer said they would get to it but it will be a day or two. I let Spatz out in the hotel room and set up her food, water and litter box. She immediately found a place to hide. The beds were on a pedistalls. Spatz went into the small gap between the wall and the bed. I left her alone for the first night. The next day when I was told we would be staying another day I reached in and petted her. Shocking she was fine with it. Sitting watching old movies I could hear her crunching on food. She would sneak past my bed to the bathroom and her litter box. If I looked over I could see her looking at me from under the bed. When I went to sleep Spatz would come out and look around. I know because the bed next to me was messed up from her being on it. The only screw up was no poop scooper. So like a kid playing in a sand box I reached in and sifted it with my hands. So I will have to add a scooper to my emergency cat supplies. I have Frebreeze and Lisal, dishes and food. I've never had a cat pee in a hotel but you have to be prepared because a hotel cleaning bill would be a cost I don't want to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment