www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

BUBB

Bubb destroyed my dinner last night. I haven't had chicken nuggets in awhile. I only get them when McDonald's has good toys. Well I decided to get them. Budd thought we should share my dinner. He clawed at my leg, climbed  on my lap and kept getting on the steering wheel. I will not feed people food to animals, it's not good for them. Even a little bit because that makes them want more. Bubb decided to jump up on the passenger side and work his way over. I waited until he was close enough and picked him up and set him on the floor. As I did that Bubb hooked a paw into the nugget container and spilled them on the floor. Going down the road in the dark I started cucking nuggets out the window. When I turned on the dome light to see if I got them all I looked back to see Bubb trying to eat a hot nugget. He was out of my reach so he at least got to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment