www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Monday, December 15, 2014

BUBB

Bubb is not uncouth like most animals. He has a dignified pallet. A conasuer of fine, fresh foods. Bubb will not suffer being fed the same food day in and day out. Variety is the spice of life. While Bubb is with me he is appreciated and given the respect his age requires. I feed him 4 or 5 times a day and if I present him with a food he does not want I simply throw it out and give him another. I will also stur his food as he eats to make sure it is easy to eat. I'm close to spoon feeding him but Bubb has his pride.
Water is a whole nother issue. Bubb likes clean paws and washes them often. Just beween you and me I think he's playing in the water but hay if that's what makes him happy I say go for it. I will be removing my carpeting however because I doubt it will ever dry. I may not like the human race but will do almost anything for an animal. The paws in the water and the subsequent splashing it all over means his water dish has to be cleaned and refilled constantly. I go through more then a case of water a week since I got Bubb. I also through a couple rolls of paper towels. Bubb is worth that and more.
He is very loving and needs a quite home with someone that will dote on him. Everyone wants a kitten but 6 to 8 months later your stuck with a cat. Why not get a cat that you already know their personality?  You don't train a cat they train you. Oh! My cat never goes on the kitchen counters. Yah right when your home. Set up a camera and see what happens when your not around. Take a cat like Sweet Pea she will only jump as high as she can reach. About 2 feet. It's her way. If you want a cat that doesn't get on counters that is the cat for you. How do you know a kitten will grow up to be a cudler? Bubb has proven he is. Unfortunately Bubb will probably live out his remaining years in a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment