www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

OSCAR

Oscar was left alone for the 1st day and she of course hid. The only thing I did was medicate the eye at night. I have dry food and water out always. She didn't come out at all. I medicated her in the morning and decided to open a can of food. She was instantly my best new friend. Rubbing on me and bumping my hands and arms and trying to get the food before I could put it in the dish. After putting her food down back to work I go. As I started driving Oscar jumped into my lap. Petting her is like petting a kitten, all over the place. I told my wife petting a fish out of water would be easier. Then she used my knee as a scratching post. As that pain was starting to go away and she was again rubbing and walking all over my lap she used my crotch as a scratching post. Oscar was very close to being declawed right then and there. The only thing that saved her is that I was driving. And of course she thought nothing of it and went back to cuddling me. Yes! she got a nail trim! All cats will get nail trims first thing. New policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment