www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

GENERAL

Generally I don't talk about myself. This is a blog about the cats. I got food poisoning from some bad liverwurst and having cats in the truck came in pretty handy. I started feeling lousy before I left the house and was sucking back saliva and had become quite devout by the time I went 30 miles. I had to  stop because I was to sick to continue. I laid down at a truck stop and started thinking my prayers were answered because my stomach settled down. About an hour or two later I awoke with my mouth filling with vomit. With only a second to react, I grabbed the only thing handy, the cat's litter box. Volley after volley I hurled. Feeling a little better I grabbed for some paper towel to wipe my face and as I did I looked right at the cat Oscar. She had been sleeping on the cabinet that is comparable to a night stand. It's in that cabinet/night stand that I keep the litter box. She was just sitting there looking at me. I just wanted to lay back and die! But as sick as I was I knew I couldn't leave it like that. So I got up and took her box to find a garbage can. Lucky for me there was one just several trucks away. Pored out, cleaned out, wiped out and refilled I passed out. This time however I put my garbage can next to the bed. I've had food poisoning several times and I wish it on no one. I spent a day and a half not being even able to drink a sip of water without loosing it. Oscar left me alone until I started to feel better, and then she was back to her pet me, hold me, feed me, play with me self. If it weren't for that cat box I would have been cleaning a lot more of a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment