www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Monday, October 27, 2014

OSCAR

Oscar has a thing she does that some cats do but not to her extreme. Oscar cleans you! Okay your probably thinking lots of licking. Have you ever watched a cat do heavy grooming? They drool or spit on the fur and chew that moisture into their coat then lick it clean. She does not nibble on your skin hard but you will feel it. You may also have to wipe off your skin of extra saliva. Oscar will lick your skin clean as you pet her. This to me is cute and I have no problems with it but some may. We have a cat at home that likes to wake me up by washing my chin. Especially if I haven't shaved! He will bite, then spit and if I try to move he locks his teeth on like I'm a kitten trying to escape. My wife thinks it's just adorable. I'll take Oscars nibble over our cats bite any day.
Oscar also needs her food intake monitored closely. She likes to over eat if allowed the chance. She is not fat now but I see her potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment