www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

LITTLE ONE

Little One decided to wake me up last night. Not by walking on me or snuggling up to me. Little One thought pissing on me was the thing to do. How do I know she did it? I felt the warm piss and turned on the light. Little One was just moving off my foot and onto a shelf. So I got to clean off my foot and change the sheet and blanket.  That is why I have plastic over my mattress and spare bedding. I'm sure it's just her way of saying lets be friends. I thought about returning the jester. But then I would be the one that had to clean up that mess and bath a cat. Well at least I get to torture her with medicine.
Today Little One pulled a great move, she jumped up into the cabinet Spatz was in. Did not go to well. Spatz did not appreciate the visit. Of course I was driving and couldn't stop. No cat fight I'm happy to say. Little One just laid down and Spatz just bitched. When I stopped I tried to get Little One out but she just climbed onto Spatz.  Then Spatz climbed onto her. They were far more worried about me then each other. So I wound up grabbing Spatz. This will make medicating Little One just that much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment