www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Monday, March 9, 2015

SUNSHINE &MOONBEAM

Sunshine & Moonbeam have fleas! Now we all have fleas. I woke in the night itching and felt the itching moving! Turned on the light looked down and saw fleas crawling on my arm. I looked to see if I had any flea stuff and of course not. Its winter and fleas are a summer proplem. I tried to go back to sleep but it's hard to sleep in a flea infested bed. I stopped at a Walfart and all they had was Heartz products which I've heard to many bad things about to use. Next was Kmark and since I was in an area with no pet supply place around like a Petco I broke down and bought Heartz flee spray. I did stop at a vet I found but without being a client would not sell me anything. You can't make meth out of it so what's the problem? Greed! They have it and want that vet appointment/ consultation fee on top of the sale. Even the prescription food pisses me off. I know only vets can get it but that's marketing. Get it? High priced specialty food called prescription. Is the food going to kill the animal if they get the wrong stuff? People don't always have the money for the vet appointment and food. The best some can do is buy the food that best matches the symptoms the owners detect. I've looked at prescription food and haven't seen any medicine's in it. Again great marketing. Prescription foods work! They're formulated to help what ever they are prescribed for. Well Spatz, Sunshine and Moonbeam have all been treated and my truck has been flea bombed. Sunshine & Moonbeam are now at the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment