www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Monday, March 30, 2015

LITTLE ONE

Little One has a cold. I didn't name her or her sister Freddy. They are both white long haired cats with some color of a calico mixed in. Freddy is very friendly and Little One wants to be friendly but is shy. I can pet Little One if I go slow and if I hold her in a towel she let's me pet her as well. So why do I have her? Little One refuses to take her medicine. Okay she will not, no matter how hard you try, take her medicine. It took 2 of them over 10 minutes at the vet's office and they are very good at getting medicine into animals. If they had that much trouble how will Happy Endings cat shelter people do? So I was given Little One and told to make sure she eats and gets her medicine. She has all ready bitten me on the bottom of my hand. You know the part that lays on the steering wheel when your fingers grab the wheel. Well the shot of pain will help keep me awake.  And yes I still have Spatz with me also.



No comments:

Post a Comment