www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

LITTLE ONE

Little One didn't  eat or drink over night. I stopped at a grocery store that of course had no truck parking. I parked a couple blocks away and bought baby food, chicken, turkey, ham and beef. She licked a little but that was it. Little  One gets a appetite pill so we'll see if that helps.... Little One doesn't lack energy! No teeth and claws trimmed but still was able to put up a good fight. As a last ditch effort she peed on me and my bed. She got the pill and I just realized I have no change of cloths. 10 hours to home, oh boy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious what happened with Little One. Did you both survive the trip?

    I am very curious about your success rate in socializing these feral cats. What percentage go on to become adoptable? I think this is a really interesting concept.

    What are your feelings about trap/neuter/return? There's an extensive resource from Best Friends on TNR: http://bestfriends.org/resources/community-cat-programs-handbook-stray-and-feral-cats-resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete