www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SPATZ

Spatz went nuts last night. I woke up to all types of meows coming from Spatz. At first I thought she had injured herself, but then I also heard her crashing around the front of the truck.  You see I've got a curtain that separates the bunk from the front of the truck.  Spatz was in the front and I was in the back. I peeked out and Spatz was on the dash with her head bobbing around then she took off jumping onto the seat and slammed her paws onto the window. Then I heard the buzzing of the fly and caught sight of it as it flew pass me. I shut the curtain and laid back down in disgust. Do I scare the crap out of her as I try to get the fly or leave her to her hunt. I left her alone and it didn't take long. She is always back by me up on her shelf in the morning. This morning no Spatz. I peeked out and she gave me those big doe eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment