www.HappyEndings.us


WANT TO HELP? www.HappyEndings.us

Are you worn out? Tired of relationships that you give more then get? Do you want someone there just for you? Someone that won't criticize your life? So the dishes aren't done, dust everywhere and your not sure where the vacuum is? Consider a cat! They are low maintenance. Food and a clean litter box (5 minutes work tops) is all they require. A cat returns love! Not unconditional love, but true love all the same! The condition is you must love and treat them with kindness! Treat an animal like crap and they will be crap!

CURRENT CAT IN THE TRUCK IS NONE!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

CLEO

Cleo is a return for warrenty work. She is a very friendly but skittish cat. I originally got this medium sized black female cat because when she arrived at the shelter she had an eye issue. The vet prescribed drops 3 times a day and the volunteers come in twice daily. The first time they tried to get drops in her eye it did not go well. Pat the shelter president and another volunteer  (both highly experienced), fought like hell to get the drops in. That's where I come in. I did as much as I could for Carmen and Calypso , so back they went. They gave me Cleo, and in the truck I gave her the meds 3 times a day. I have nothing but time while waiting to load or unload. I will just keep trying until the drop goes in. Cleo may have gotten drops in her good eye, ear, nose and several drops didn't even touch her but I did not stop until 1 went in. Yes, I used twice as much medicine and was bitten several times and yes, she peed on my bed but the medicine got in her eye. Cleo is back with me now because while being placed back in her cage she was startled and nipped the volunteer. I took her back to see what was up. She remains a very playful and loving cat. Cleo goes nuts when you pet her. She pads the bed, arches her back to get closer to your hand and rubs all over you. She is still a little skittish on her right (bad eye) side. She also doesn't like bright sun light. I think it affects her eye. She sleeps under my pillow at night and sometimes in my pillow case. I have not been bit and  I don't think she would bite me, since I stopped medicating her.

No comments:

Post a Comment